Euro firewood NESTRO
Cylindrical Euro firewood NESTRO – can be produced with and without an internal hole. They have low production costs, and low rate of resistance to moisture. Cylindrical briquettes are produced: with a diameter of 80-100 mm and a length of up to 250-350 mm.
Advantages of Euro firewood NESTRO
Fuel briquettes Euro firewood NESTRO have advantages over other types of fuel, for example, coal and gas. Fuel briquettes Euro firewood NESTRO emit less carbon dioxide during combustion. Briquettes do not make you dirty unlike coal or petroleum fractions. The ash content is also lower compared to coal and firewood.
Fuel briquettes Euro firewood NESTRO compete with blocks from forestry waste. Efficiency coefficient is the same. Humidity of briquettes of this category is also at the standard level. Only the ash content is different, it is a couple percent higher.
- Heat dissipation is much greater (about 4600 kcal / kg)
- Low indicator of humidity (no more than 10%)
- Virtually no ash remains after combustion (about 1-3%)
Another advantage of briquettes Euro firewood NESTRO is the burning duration: they burn for about 120 minutes, and smoulder for 6-8 hours. A considerable advantage is the low ash content, hence the large amount of heat that a unit of fuel emits: it burns out completely. The ash formed after combustion is an excellent fertilizer.
Storage conditions of Euro firewood NESTRO
- Despite the high density of the products, it is recommended to store them in places where humidity does not exceed 80%.
- In winter, it is recommended to stack briquettes indoors, eliminating the ingress of precipitation.
- Briquettes are not able to ignite spontaneously, so there is no need to strictly observe fire safety precautions.
96 x 10 kg bags