1. We are committed to protecting our customers’ privacy. Although our ability to provide our service requires that we collect personal information about our customers, we take measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information.
2. We will not sell, trade or rent personal information to others in any way without your prior approval.
3. Our forms require users to provide contact information (name, email, and postal address) unique identifiers (username and password), and in some cases financial information (account or credit card numbers) when they register for our services or in connection with an online transaction. Contact information from the signup forms may be used to send information about our products and services. The customer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
4. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of our terms. If you know or suspect that, anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Some pages on this site use “cookies,” which are small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us. You should note that cookies can not read data off of your hard drive. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site. This site may contain links to other sites. GreenBio Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
6. SSL and encryption. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your personal information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.